One of the blogs I follow, Lauren’s Latest, sent out a recipe for these pretzels. I instantly knew I needed to make them ASAP! The only problem, the recipe used a new pretzel, Mozzarella Super Pretzel Soft Pretzels. Anytime I find a recipe that uses a new to the market item, I can never find it. I looked in every store I went to, I even went stores I don’t normally shop at looking for these pretzels, after months of looking I still could not find them, but I did find a frozen soft pretzel stuffed with cheddar cheese. Since this was the only cheese stuffed pretzel bites I have ever seen, I bought them so I could finally try this recipe.
Oh my goodness!!! These pretzels are so amazing!!! My husband and I devoured these cheesy, creamy and a little spicy soft pretzels.
Jalapeño Popper Pretzel Nachos
box frozen Mozzarella Super Pretzel Soft Pretzel Bites
real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
cream cheese, softened
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Place the frozen pretzels onto the prepared baking sheet and baking according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the diced jalapeños and cook until softened and slightly browned. About 5 minutes.
- Add in the bacon bits and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Once the pretzels are done baking, remove the baking sheet from the oven and push the pretzels together.
- Drizzle the Alfredo sauce over top of the pretzels and then place small dollops of cream cheese on top. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and cooked jalapeños and bacon bits.
- Bake at 350º F for 6 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
If you can not find the mozzarella stuffed pretzel bites, you could use any cheese stuffed pretzel bites or even plain pretzel bites, it just won’t be as cheesy.